Jumat, 13 April 2012

My Birthday "Rest In Peace Dad.."

Today is April 9st, 2012,and it’s my birthday…
When I got up early in the morning I realized that it’s my birthday, yeahh…a lot of wishes I found in my heart, I thanked God for His mercy, grace, favor, and for always being with me for 23 years I live my life in the Earth, not long after that while I was laying down, I opened my facebook account and YESSSS… I got a lot of prayers, wishes, hopes, messages, and mentions from my friends in facebook , at the time I couldn’t  answer and give any comment to their postings and mentions in twitter, it’s because I was using a phone to open the accounts, and my phone was really horrible n sucks...ahahaahaaa…

On that day everything’s just going and running like usual, there is no pleasant and shocking or crazy surprise I got, except hundreds of postings on facebook, tens of text, and a phone calling from my best friend, she told me  that she couldn’t go or hang out for fun in my birthday, because her grandfa just came  from a distance and really from far away, I understood about that, but there’s another girl, I didn’t know what’s wrong with this girl that I thought she is my girl friend, a girl  that could make me smile with her action on that day just change 180 degrees, she just like forgot about my birthday, even she didn’t try to call me and give me a greeting for my birthday…huhuuhuuuu….it’s a bit weird for me, but yeahh life must go on man! Love never fails, I’ve known that there is a person that really faithful, He never leaves and forsakes me alone, so whatever’s going on I kept having joy, happiness was stay my portion at the time…hohohoooooo…

In the afternoon of that day I went to the church for singing practice for an event that my church’s gonna make two days after that day. Just right after I finished my practice I got a calling from my brodaa Fery, he told me that I had to go home cause my father was suffering at home in my hometown, when I just got home in Palangkaraya my brodaa told me that our dad’s just gone, “He passed away” my brodaa said,,,yeahhh…I can’t explain how was my feeling and what was in my mind at that time, it’s like the Earth was running really quickly, and my mind went to every memory that I had with my dad, every laugh, tear, smile, and confusion in his face. And I felt there are tears dropped and flew in my cheeks, and just can say “God is good and always good…everything that comes from You is also will be back to You ”

I still remember that in the afternoon before going for singing practice my dad just called me and he said “buusuuu…come here and go home, it seems that I live no longer anymore and I’m closer to that day…” huaaaaaa…it’s hard to say how was my feeling when I heard that,, and my dad often time mentioned like that on the days before. And I still remember just around a week ago when I sleep in the same bed with him cause my mom was really tired because of the day before she didn’t sleep a whole night, so I slept with my dad and looked after him, we’re just talking and chatting and our topics just went to everywhere…ahahahaa…and just 2 hours after chatting he said “waiitttt…!! do I know you…?” “whaattt?? I’m your son dad…ahahahaaa….” Yeahhh sometimes my dad just forgot about everything…huhuuuuu…I miss that moment…now I just can say “Rest In Peace My Beloved dad…I know that u’re happy with Jesus right now”

1 komentar:

  1. go yerrooooo.........!!!
    go yerrooooo..........!!
    Go..... :)

    BalasHapus