CESA...yeah
CESA, it's a short word of Christian English Student Association, it's
located on the capital city of Central Kalimantan(Borneo), Palangkaraya, exactly in the
Palangkaraya University. CESA is a kind of Christian student fellowship which
built by the deepest thirst and hunger of English students that desire to
create a great relationship among the students with the Holy Jesus Christ...
when I was still in the college, CESA was always becoming a part of my prayer,
especially people in that fellowship, I still remember clearly that almost every
day the Holy Spirit asked my knees to bow down for praying to the people in
this fellowship, I loved everyone in this fellowship.
Every Friday we
gathered for praising and worshiping Jesus, we shared God's words, we
shared everything that God had done in our lives. we strengthened each other,
we encouraged each other in tough times, we prayed for each other, I also
remember clearly almost every Saturday we had a pasting for a half
day and then we prayed for the nations and the cities in Indonesia, God brought
us to the deepest of His presence sometime while we're praying, He also gave us
a broken heart to pray for people that need His love, I still remember the
tears of my friends flowing down in their cheeks, asking God's favor to
heal and to bring down the real restoration for some people and families. Now I
want to give a witness, "THE PRESENCE OF GOD IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE
IN THIS WORLD" when God bring you to his deepest presence you will feel
his peace and joy that really different than the world have. the main purpose of this fellowship is to let people know about Jesus's love to them and bring them to Jesus.
I still remember how I know my God in this fellowship, how he revealed himself to us, how he touched the broken heart, how he changed some characters, how he poured out his anointing, and how he heal the sick. yeah...it was a great time, now I miss that moment. I hope and pray for all of my friends in this fellowship so that God can bring them to his track and make His great plan for their lives become happened.
look at their faces...
sharing Jesus's love to those who need his love...
yeahh...
real men...ahahaa
with a one heart we shout out to God...
having a Passover together...
praying...
joyful is our portions...












you are invited to follow my blog
BalasHapus